Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"He's better than a mushroom!"

So, went to see Rob today again. This time, it was totally worth it!! I was literally 3-4 ft away from him at some point. We got smiles from him and everything. Got a bunch of pictures of him filming some scenes, then also of him walking to his trailer. But I found out that taking pics and following someone is quite hard, lol. I almost face planted a couple of times. I have videos and pictures, all below. The quality isn't amazing, my poor camera doesn't have paparazzi powers.

Also, I have to say it was pretty cool talking to some of the fans hanging out there. Most people were well behaved - no one screamed in his face (or at all, actually), which was nice. Yay for sane, respectful fans! :) Oh, and if you're on twitter, follow me! @lovelynessa

Videos:






There are A LOT of pictures. You have been warned. Click on them to enlarge and enjoy the hotness that is RPattz! :)

The best pictures of the day:

Photobucket
Here I am... right behind him.

Photobucket
Walking to this trailer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Back to set. GAH!!!!

Photobucket
And back to trailer again...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Seriously. No zoom. Too bad the mean looking bodyguard is all up in the pic.

Photobucket
Much better :)


Photobucket


------

These pictures are from when we first got to the location, around 10am. They were rehearsing... and we were kinda far away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh yes. This was the most ANNOYING thing ever. Paparazzi always blocking the view for the fans. They don't even need to be that close...

Photobucket
Look! He's sparkling!

Photobucket
"He's drinking, he's drinking!" hahaha

Photobucket
Oh hey.. what a creepy pic. I was not hiding behind bushes, promise!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Fans waiting by his trailer. This girl decided it was a good idea to climb on that post. Really, people?
Photobucket


And now, a TON of pictures from when he was filming a scene so close to us I couldn't even believe my eyes. At one point, he said something loudly to the director, so everyone heard his voice and there was a big AWWWW from the crowd. Cracked me up! lol "Awww, he speaks!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sitting on a bike... doubt he can ride it. Just saying.. lol

Photobucket
Bahaha, this dude creeping up on the left...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And yeah, I am totally in this paparazzi picture taking a picture of Rob. I look so focused. LOL!!! Good times..
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. you woke up at 5am?! At what time did you get there?! did you have to wait long?
    im thinking about going but i dont have anyone to go with me! but i really do wanna go since its like a once in a lifetime opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your story, very cute and funny :) And I commend you on not being a "crazy" fan like the psychos "carrying Twilight bags"...haha

    And I get it, about never once before wanting to do this, but now that Rob is in your life....well, that changes things, doesn't it?!

    Happy for you that you got to see him and thank you for sharing your story :) Also, I got the link to your Blog over at Robsessed, great place to hang out, if you don't already....you would fit right in :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting your story. too cute and completely sane. got here from robsessed btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking these and sharing with us!!! And for being a sane set, er, "watcher/lurker" - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. So jealous! I would love to be able to watch a movie being filmed. It would be even better if Rob were in it.

    BTW, he can and did ride a bike in Little Ashes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually Rob in Little Ashes rides a bike, so he can :))))) You can check thin on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright, I'm still figuring out this blog thing so I have no idea how to/if I can reply to each of you, lol. So here goes:

    Cristal - Yeah, waking up early is part of it if you want to get a glimpse of him before the crowd gets big. When I get there at 10am, there weren't many people but by the afternoon it was crazy! It's definitely fun, you should go! :)

    Yvonne - I go to Robessed all the time! Love it :)

    abcat - Haha, you're welcome! I try to be as sane as possible ;)

    Snarkier Than You - Not a stalker! haha You're welcome :)

    soozy - You're welcome! And I was kidding about the bike thing lol

    margot - Haha, cool! I definitely have to watch that movie soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome pics & vids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I'm so jealous you got to be within attacking distance of him (but didn't, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm here in that remote Poland and without people like you my 'Rob-hungry' eyes would be starving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hei Ness,
    your photos are fantastic.
    I wanted to ask you if I can put on our web site (italian Twilight moms), some your photos. Obviously have the copyright and your name.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patty - Thank you! Yes, you can use them, I don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete