The day wasn't TOO exciting to be quite honest. The day before, Rob had been attacked by some psychotic idiots carrying Twilight bags, so things were much more strict on set. He was covered by an umbrella and surrounded by at least 3 huge security guards at all times. We barely got a glimpse, and we were right next to his trailer. We moved around a little and were able to see him shoot his scenes from far away, which was nice.
Gotta say the PA's on set were awesome. And they really don't have to be considering they are dealing with shrieking little girls all day long! The ones hanging out with the crowd were so amusing, patient and really nice, which I thought was cool.
"What are you going to do with these pictures? I don't understand... I usually take pictures of friends and family and keep them as memories. I'm just gonna dive in front of all your cameras when Rob comes out." But he didn't, haha.
And side note: the paparazzi are really... special. And by that I mean obnoxious. I finally understand why celebrities flip out on them. They start arguments with almost ANYBODY just to get a picture. Watching them run back and forth in between takes to get shots of Rob was quite amusing.
So here are some not very exciting pics, but hey... I'll remember this day forever! I was breathing the same air as him, after all. LOL! Yeah, I just said that.
June 16th, 2009 - Remember Me set (CLICK TO ENLARGE)

This is when he first came out of his trailer to go to the makeup trailer. Head down, never looked up!


Coming back from makeup. There was a collective "awwww" when we saw the umbrella, lol.

His trailer door was locked...

Apparently someone had the wrong key. He stood there for a good amount of time, but never once lifted the damn umbrella to just throw us a little smile. :(

The only shot I got of his face.

At this point we figured out the umbrella wasn't going to go away, so someone jokingly shouted "Don't be a diva!" I'm sure he heard it (actually, I *KNOW* he heard it because it was all pretty quiet around there lol) and probably laughed with us, haha.

Let's play Where's Rob? Follow the umbrella!

Last shot... too many people around him.
And this concludes my crazy day. It was an adventure! Didn't meet him, but what are you gonna do? I would like to go back, and hopefully see his face next time, lol. I have to say just hanging out there with some of the Rob fans was pretty cool. :) We had a great time discussing how pathetic we thought those girls who jumped on him were. We're not all crazy!
Thanks for sharing your pics and experience of it all with us. I'm with you perhaps a little crazy to be so in over the top w/someone we don't even know, but he is so handsome and extremely tallented. Anyways, thanks for sharing. Your pics and comments were great. Lorie aka one of the million Rob P. fans
ReplyDeleteWOW! How cool is this! Soo lovely to see all pf your great photos and to find you again! xxx Hope to see you and The Pretty© soon~
ReplyDelete