Monday, August 23, 2010

Twi-Con

**DO NOT TAKE WITHOUT PERMISSION**

August 21 & 22, 2010 - NJ

Worked at this event and had such a great time meeting the actors and making new friends! :)

Photobucket
These guys together are just a loud, wild bunch! And I love it!! lol They also hug you really tightly, which was no problem for me. I talked to Alex about Brazil and as I was walking out he goes, "Hey! OBRIGADA!" and I don't know how I managed it, but I responded with a "De nada!" and he laughed. Then I collapsed as I walked out of the room. Jk. But really, on the inside I was dying. The next day he also gave me a sleepy "heeey" which I will remember forever, because damn... his "just woke up" voice is SO SEXY! O_O

Photobucket
This girl is a SWEETHEART! So down to earth and nice. Chatted with her for a while about random things like the weather, where she lives, how she likes these conventions, etc. She even told me she liked my dress. So sweet! :)

Photobucket
This happened randomly because he was just outside hanging out and being nice to everyone, so we snapped a pic. Dude is HYPER!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Booboo is the cutest thing you've ever seen lol. Always smiling and smelling good. I just want to put him in my pocket lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alex demonstrating the "Shake Weight" ... funny stuff.

More pics, thanks to Juliana :)

ALEX:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BOOBOO:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

TINSEL:
Photobucket
Photobucket

BRONSON:
Photobucket
Photobucket

CHASKE:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

CHRISTOPHER:
Photobucket
Photobucket

KIOWA:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
FIST PUMPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment