Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eclipse Adventures!

KRISTEN:

Photobucket
She was beyond nice. I asked for a picture and she told me she couldn't take one with me, because then she would have to take one with everybody else. I said, "please, I've been waiting here for so long.." and she's like "Oh man, I know... I'm sorry!" so I was like "It'll only take one second..." and she finally says "ok, alright alright" and poses with me (VIDEO of this little bit at the end). All the while I'm dying inside because 1) I'm having a conversation with Kristen Stewart and 2) she is just FLAWLESS! So freaking beautiful! :D

Photobucket
I'd like to thank the paparazzi for this one. Even though you nearly killed me yesterday, I'm loving this!!! :D

Photobucket
GORGEOUSNESS!

Photobucket
How cutee is she?

Photobucket
She was so sweet and kept apologizing to everyone who didn't get a picture with her.

Photobucket
Fierceee!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had to get one of the shoes lol

TAYLOR:

Photobucket
His bodyguard kept telling us "no pictures!" so when Taylor got to me I said, "Can I take a picture with you or no..?" and while he was signing my poster he says, "Only if you do it RIGHT NOW!" hahaha So I snapped really quickly! You got cool points for that, Taylor! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



VIDEOS:

Signing for fans (MY VIDEO):


Here's Kristen when she was speaking to me!! (from Martha - @Martinhaaaaa)



Kristen Stewart - Late Night with David Letterman - Outside Letterman Studios (from Chelsea - @lacesy)



Taylor Lautner - Late night with David Letterman - Outside Letterman Studios (from Chelsea - @lacesy)



Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner - NYC Eclipse Premiere (from Chelsea - @lacesy)

No comments:

Post a Comment