First up, Rob on the Today Show: barely saw him. He started signing autographs and taking pics, but he stopped before he got to us. Story of my life!!!! :(
We then saw him in his car arriving at leaving Regis and Kelly. He waved from inside the car, and was smiling... cute! Oh yes, then GROWN ASS WOMEN chased after his car. Keep it up, people. This is how you're never going to meet him.
Taylor was a complete surprise! We had no idea he was going to be there, and then he just pops out of the car and comes over to the fans. But of course all the little girls and paparazzi rushed up to him, pushed, shoved and created chaos, which means we got nowhere near him.
Rob being interviewed at Today Show

Taylor outside Regis and Kelly

Then it was time to line up at Toys R Us to meet Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed! We waited 4 hours in line, and it was cold and raining. Meeting them was awesome, even though it went by extremely fast. We were rushed, but both Kellan and Nikki were so nice!
Video of the meet and greet (yes, I told Kellan he's gorgeous. I only know this because it's on video.. honestly don't remember saying it LOL. Maybe it was the exhaustion talking...)
She's really pretty in person :)


I think Kellan was wearing makeup lol but daaaaaaamn pictures do not do him justice. HOTNESS!


The ladies waiting in line... bored and annoyed. We tell you how we feel lol <3
Okay, I lied. I did meet Rob -_-

Ann too!

I made her do this and she was not happy. I guess that's why she kept punching my arm during New Moon LOL <3

Loooooooooove! Where's Erin?? lol

New Moon is AMAZING!!!! It is so good, I can't even compare it to Twilight. So good that I wish Chris Weitz would remake Twilight!! He is officially my hero. I'm going to see it again and again and again. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment